Happy Life Fitness Terms & Conditions
Happy Life Fitness (ABN 38 367 297 417) for the purposes of this declaration means its proprietor and staff.
By utilising the services of Happy Life Fitness you agree to the following conditions:
The conditions can be downloaded HERE. This form must be signed and handed to the trainer prior to the commencement of your first session.
I declare that I am medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Program and I will immediately notify Happy Life Fitness Personal Training of any change to my fitness and ability to participate.
Happy Life Fitness Personal Training reserves the right to require medical clearance before participation in any Program. I must not participate in the Program if I have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase the risk of me becoming injured unless I have told Happy Life Fitness Personal Training about it and they have authorized me to participate.
I will at all times comply with the instructions and safety procedures of Happy Life Fitness Personal Training.
Cancellations – if 24 hour notice is given, then no cancellation fee will be charged. If less than 24 hours notice, 50% of session cost will be charged as a cancellation fee
Time limits for Gift Certificates is 6 months from issue of the gift certificate
Time limits for pre paid training sessions is 6 months from time of payment.
Refunds – these will be subject to management discretion, but would normally only be given under exceptional circumstances such as serious medical illness, interstate move etc.
Photographic and or visual images taken by Happy Life Fitness Personal Training of my participation in the program will only used for general promotion with my permission.
I understand that the information provided by me in my application is necessary for the operation of the Program. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used for the purposes of Happy Life Fitness Personal Training and to provide me with information pertaining to the program. No personal information collected from me will be passed on to any other organization without my consent.
Participation in any Personal Training’s programs is at my own risk and I indemnify Happy Life Fitness from all liability and claims arising from this training.
Participants are advised to fully consider injuries that can occur when undertaking exercise or general fitness activities including:
- Injuries from movement such as sprains and strains
- Injuries resulting from uneven surface (see below)
- Injuries from contact with a football or other equipment
- Injuries from contact with other participants
- Injuries from contact with the ground
If required, Happy Life Fitness Personal Training will arrange medical or hospital treatment (including ambulance transportation) for me. I authorize such actions being taken and agree to meet all costs associated with such action.
As with all fitness activities, there is some risk of injury. To minimize the risk, participants are advised to adhere to the following Health and Safety requirements.
Complete a health screen and if required get medical clearance, before commencing any Personal Training sessions.
- Advise the Personal Trainer of any injury or health issue you may have which may affect your ability to participate before commencement of the session.
- Do not participate in a Personal Training session if you are feeling unwell or against doctor’s advice.
- Exercise at an intensity to suit your own fitness level. Your Personal Trainer will advise you on methods to measure your exercise intensity.
- If you feel that any activity is too hard for you, stop the activity immediately. Your Personal Trainer will be able to provide you with an alternative activity if required.
- If you are not comfortable in participating in any activity for whatever reason please advise your Personal Trainer and an alternative activity will be sought for you.
- Be aware of the danger of wearing eye or sunglasses when doing physical activities and consider if they should be worn at all.
- If you have an asthma condition bring your own medication (i.e. puffer).
- Ensure appropriate clothing, footwear and protection is worn for the weather conditions.
- Bring adequate supplies of water to ensure you remain hydrated during the session. You are advised to continue to consume plenty of water after a session.